Buy & Sell Real Estate
After a complete property appraisal and with your approval, I will market your property in a professional manner to get you top dollar for your home.
Here is a brief list of what I will do:
- I'll list your home on the MLS (Multiple Listing Service). The MLS is one of the fastest ways today to sell properties.
- Listing on MLS requires skill in preparing a listing that will attract buyers. I have the expertise to do this with optimal results.
- Your home will also be listed on my personal website which is visited by hundreds of qualified buyers who are in the market to buy a home.
- Your property information such as location, area, price will be accessible 24/7 to home buyers.
- I also, at times feature my home listings in various magazines and newspapers that are sent by direct mail on a weekly or bi-weekly basis.
- If an open house is required I will do an open house with your permission for your property at your convenience.
Put Your Mind at Ease...
I prepare a 'Property Profile' report for you. This helps vendors set the right price for their property and ensures that they do not list the property at a low price and end up losing out from getting the true value of their home and it also guides them not to set the price unrealistically high.
Once your home is listed by me, only qualified buyers will come to view your home. This will ensure that curiosity seekers who are not in the market to buy are not coming to see your home on the pretext of buying a property.
My objective is to get you the highest possible price for your home in the shortest period of time. I look forward to meeting you to help you with your real estate requirements and answer any questions you may have regarding selling your property in today's market.
Ready to Buy a Home?
Purchasing a home is probably one of the best investments people make during their lifetime. It is also perhaps the largest financial investment many of us make for ourselves and our families. Careful consideration and realtor guidance provide the best results when taking on a task such as this.
Some pre-planning on the part of buyer and a little professional help from their real estate agent can ensure that you make the right choice in selecting your new home. This is where I come in. To start off I can provide you answers to all your home buying questions, such as:
- The price range of the home you should be looking at.
- Show you properties that meet your criteria so you have a vast selection to choose from.
- The importance of location when it comes to buying a home. I'll provide you information on the new neighborhood (schools, parks, shopping, etc.)
- New home, resale home or 'fixer-upper'
- How to spot problems with a home when viewing it.
- Mortgage information and how to get the best mortgage.
- I can also help pre-qualifying you for a new mortgage if required
- Skillful drafting of purchase offers.
- Providing important information on what your closing costs may be
First Time Buyers Information
Many people who are renting can easily afford their own homes today. All they need is proper guidance.
Many people still believe that a large down payment is required to buy a home. Even if you do not have a large down payment you may qualify to buy your first home.
If you have a steady income and are paying $1000 or more a month in rent then you may be able to get your own home.
Stop paying rent and start building equity in your new home. Call me for more information.
I will make sure you understand the buying process and are made aware of any government grants or subsidies available at the time of your purchase for new home buyers.
I can have you pre-qualified fast so you can take advantage of getting a better deal with firm offers.
I am committed to your satisfaction and I will help you every step of the way with your new home purchase.