Ready to Buy a Home?
Purchasing a home is probably one of the best investments people make during their lifetime. It is also perhaps the largest financial investment many of us make for ourselves and our families. Careful consideration and realtor guidance provide the best results when taking on a task such as this.
Some pre-planning on the part of buyer and a little professional help from their real estate agent can ensure that you make the right choice in selecting your new home. This is where I come in. To start off I can provide you answers to all your home buying questions, such as:
- The price range of the home you should be looking at.
- Show you properties that meet your criteria so you have a vast selection to choose from.
- The importance of location when it comes to buying a home. I'll provide you information on the new neighborhood (schools, parks, shopping, etc.)
- New home, resale home or 'fixer-upper'
- How to spot problems with a home when viewing it.
- Mortgage information and how to get the best mortgage.
- I can also help pre-qualifying you for a new mortgage if required
- Skillful drafting of purchase offers.
- Providing important information on what your closing costs may be
First Time Buyers Information
Many people who are renting can easily afford their own homes today. All they need is proper guidance.
Many people still believe that a large down payment is required to buy a home. Even if you do not have a large down payment you may qualify to buy your first home.
If you have a steady income and are paying $1000 or more a month in rent then you may be able to get your own home.
Stop paying rent and start building equity in your new home. Call me for more information.
I will make sure you understand the buying process and are made aware of any government grants or subsidies available at the time of your purchase for new home buyers.
I can have you pre-qualified fast so you can take advantage of getting a better deal with firm offers.
I am committed to your satisfaction and I will help you every step of the way with your new home purchase.